Learning made easy
What is different about learning to ski with Highlife?
- You will be assigned a holiday coordinator to assist you with all your holiday arrangements - from booking the best lessons to offering advice on what to pack!
- We understand that learning to ski can be challenging which is why our resort teams are on hand throughout your holiday to ensure you are getting on well
- Your chalet host will accompany you to the ski hire shop to make sure you get the best fitting skis and boots
- We arrange beginner skis for easy turning, performance ski boots (because unlike many companies, we don’t believe your feet should suffer just because it’s your first trip) and classes designed to get you skiing down a mountain within a few days
- You will be brought to meet your instructor at the lesson meeting point on your first morning to make sure you get in the right class and off to a good start
“ A very big thank you to Shona & Blathnaid, and all the team for making our first family ski holiday comfortable, enjoyable and memorable ”
Hugh Fitzsimons, March '16