Chalet Morelle, Val d'Isere -
Perched at 1950 metres in the beautiful hamlet of Le Fornet, Chalet Morelle offers a range of great facilities in an ideal setting. Located just a 4-minute drive from the centre of town, guests who choose this chalet do so for the idyllic surroundings and proximity to the Le Fornet cable car.
Chalet Morelle is spacious and well appointed with four ensuite bedrooms and a lovely living/dining area with a log fire, TV/DVD/Stereo. There is also a a ski detox room with a sauna and a hot tub to help you wind down after each day on the slopes (this facility is also available to guests in Highlife’s Chalet Jasmin).
The chalet is just a 3-minute walk from the Le Fornet cable car which you can take to the expansive and peaceful runs on the Pissaillas glacier. From there it is possible to access the rest of the Espace Killy ski area (including Tignes), or to ski home to within a short walk of your chalet.
If you are travelling with a large party of up to 18 guests, we can open interconnecting doors to Chalet Jasmin to offer you eight ensuite bedrooms, two living/dining areas and a ski detox room.
Chalet Morelle is serviced by a professionally-trained chef and a chalet host as well as by a Highlife shuttle which will take you to the snow square in the centre of Val d'Isere from 08.30–10.0008.30–10.00 each morning. There is also an evening call out shuttle service between 17.30-19.00 from the centre of town (not available on Thursdays).
For full pricing details on this great chalet, please click here .
“Best overall holiday we have ahad in Val d'Isere (our 6th week) - your team was exceptional.”
Brian Hargan, Chalet Morelle, January '12
Bedrooms & bathrooms
- 3 double/twin ensuite rooms with shower/WC
- 1 double/twin ensuite with bath/WC
- Living area
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Cosy lounge area with log fire
- Balcony with stunning views
- 4/5 person hot tub & sauna
- Facility shared with guests in Chalet Jasmin
- 3 minute walk to the ski lifts and piste
- 4 minute drive to the centre of Val d’Isere (either by Highlife shuttle or local free bus service).
- Chalet exterior
- Ski Detox
- Living Area
- Satellite TV/DVD/Wii player
- Stereo and iPod docking station
- Free wireless internet (with your own device)
- Ski room with heated boot driers
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Bathrobes & slippers