Chalet Jasmin, Val d'Isere -
Chalet Jasmin is situated in the hamlet of Le Fornet. Just a few minutes from the bustle of the town centre, this idyllic setting has been described as ‘Val d’Isere’s best kept secret’.
With its picturesque traditional Tarentaise architecture and easy access to some of Val d’Isere’s best skiing, guests staying in Chalet Jasmin will feel that they have escaped to their very own mountain retreat.
The chalet is a 3-minute walk from the Le Fornet cable car, which leads to Val d’Isere’s highest altitude skiing and one of the resort’s best mountain restaurants (Le Signal). At the end of a day on the slopes, you can ski back to within a short walk of the chalet.
Built over three levels, there are four ensuite bedrooms and a living/dining area with a log fire, TV/DVD/Stereo and balcony. Jasmin also features a ski detox centre with a sauna and a hot tub (this facility is shared with guests in Highlife’s Chalet Morelle).
If you are travelling with a large party of up to 18 guests, we can open interconnecting doors to Chalet Morelle to offer you eight ensuite bedrooms, two living/dining areas and a ski detox room.
The chalet is serviced by a professionally-trained chef and a chalet host as well as by a Highlife shuttle which can take you to the snow square in the centre of Val d'Isere from 08.30–10.0008.30–10.00 each morning. There is also an evening call out shuttle service between 17.30-19.00 from the centre of town (not available on Thursdays).
For full pricing details on this great chalet, please click here .
“First time with Highlife. The people are your strength. Our chalet team were extremely helpful in all areas and nothing was a problem. The food was excellent and the company was so good that we stayed in every night. The whole experience was great and it was one of the best holidays ever”
David Rossiter, Chalet Jasmin, January '13
Bedrooms & bathrooms
- 3 double/twin ensuite rooms with shower/WC
- 1 double/twin ensuite with bath/WC
- Living area
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Cosy lounge area with log fire
- Balcony with stunning views
- 4 person hot tub & sauna
- Facility shared with guests in Chalet Morelle
- 3 minute walk to the ski lifts and piste
- 4 minute drive to the centre of Val d’Isere (either by Highlife shuttle or local free bus service).
- Chalet exterior
- Ski Detox
- Dining Area
- Living Area
- Satellite TV/DVD/Wii player
- Stereo and iPod docking station
- Free wireless internet (with your own device)
- Ski room with heated boot driers
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Bathrobes & slippers