Chalets in Val d'Isere
"Stepping into my Highlife chalet was like sinking into a favourite armchair with a cup of hot chocolate and a box of Milk Tray", said the Sunday Business Post. Other guest comments on our chalets include “cosy”, “beautiful” and a “home from home”.
We take great pride in ensuring that all of our chalets are very nicely finished, well appointed and immaculately kept.
Our belief is that your chalet should give you everything you need to help you really relax while you are away from home. From the minute you step through the door, you will be looked after by your own professionally-trained chef and chalet host.
Our chalets in Val d’Isere feature roaring log fires as well as a ski detox room with a sauna and hot tub because we know from our experience that this will make a huge difference to your experience at the end of each exciting day on the slopes.
Our Val d’Isere chalets can be booked on a room-by-room basis or the whole chalet can be reserved by one party. Please just let us know what number of guests are in your party and we can suggest some options for you.
Why guests love our Val d’Isere chalets:
- Great accommodation with amazing views
- Excellent service from your professional chef and host
- Ski detox facilities - sauna, hot tub & roaring fire
- Cosy bedrooms & pristine bathrooms
- Living areas with relaxing atmospheres
- Delicious food and good wines
- Clean, non-smoking environments
- Scheduled shuttle service from your door
“A very big thank you to Shona & Blathnaid, and all the team for making our first family ski holiday comfortable, enjoyable and memorable ”
Hugh Fitzsimons, April '16