Chalet Elodie, Meribel -
Back on our programme for an eleventh winter, Chalet Elodie is situated in the peaceful hamlet of Le Raffort, just a short drive from Meribel’s bustling town centre. The Olympic cable car is only a 300-metre walk away, allowing convenient access to the whole of the 3 Valleys ski area.
This chalet is very nicely finished with hand carved wooden beams and sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 ensuite bedrooms. The mezzanine dining area is a great spot for sharing ski stories before retiring to the living room to wind down around the log fire.
Chalet Elodie’s ski detox facilities are excellent, with a sauna and outdoor hot tub, perfectly positioned to enjoy the fabulous views of the Meribel valley.
While many of our guests in Meribel get to and from the slopes under their own steam, we offer a shuttle service from 08:30 - 11:00 in the morning and from 15:30 - 19:30 in the afternoon/evening (13:30 - 19:30 on school holiday weeks).
For full pricing details on this great chalet, please click here .
“Best ski holiday in 30 years - the transportation, the chalet, the food, the wine, the team - it was all 100%”
Michael Kelly, Chalet Elodie February '12
Bedrooms & bathrooms
- 2 double, 2 twin rooms and 1 single room
- All ensuite with bath or shower
- 1 separate WC
- Lovely lounge area with open log fire
- Mezzanine dining area
- Large sun deck and rear garden
- Swedish sauna & outdoor sunken hot tub
- 300m to closest lift
- 3 minute drive to centre of Meribel
- Outdoor hot tub
- Chalet exterior
- Living Area
- Dining area
- Satellite TV/DVD/Wii player
- Stereo and iPod docking station
- Free wireless internet (with your own device)
- Heli-pad for stylish transfers or off-piste skiing
- Ski room with heated boot driers
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Bathrobes & slippers