Chalets in Meribel
"Stepping into my Highlife chalet was like sinking into a favourite armchair with a cup of hot chocolate and a box of Milk Tray", said the Sunday Business Post. Other guest comments on our chalets include “cosy”, “beautiful” and a “home from home”.
We take great pride in ensuring that all of our chalets are very nicely finished, well appointed and immaculately kept.
Our belief is that your chalet should give you everything you need to help you really relax while you are away from home. From the minute you step through the door, you will be looked after by your own private chef and chalet host.
Our chalets in Meribel are fitted with ski detox facilities such as log fires, saunas and hot tubs because we know from our experience that this will make a huge difference to your experience at the end of each exciting day on the slopes.
All of our Meribel chalets can be booked on a room-by-room basis or the whole chalet can be reserved by one party. Please just let us know what number of guests are in your party and we can suggest some options for you.
Why guests love our Meribel chalets:
- Great accommodation with amazing views
- Excellent service from your chef and hosts
- Ski detox facilities such as saunas and hot tubs & roaring fires
- Cosy bedrooms & pristine bathrooms
- Living areas with relaxing atmospheres
- Delicious food and good wines
- Clean, non-smoking environments
- Shuttle services available from your door
“The trip far exceeded our expectations (which were high in the first place). We will defo return to Highlife and highly recommend to friends.
Well done team!”
Morzine, February '14