What is included?
You will enjoy a better experience and spend less money in resort on a Highlife holiday because our prices include:
- Swift minibus transfers direct to your chalet door (forget long waits for larger coaches to fill up)
- 7 nights in a great chalet - serviced by a professionally-trained chef and a chalet host
- Delicious breakfasts every morning and 3-course meals on 6 evenings with a selection of good wines
- Freshly-baked homemade treats to enjoy on your return from the slopes every day
- Wine, beer, soft drinks, tea & coffee - available at all times and included in your price
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes, slippers and toiletries
- Dedicated services of our award-winning team before, during and after your holiday
- Treats for the piste each day - bottles of water, snacks and tissues
- Scheduled shuttles in resort so that you save your energy for the slopes
- All taxes.
Our prices don't include flights because we prefer to offer you the flexibility to fly from a variety of airports and to guarantee you the lowest fare at the time of your booking*. As a licensed and fully bonded travel agent, we will assist you with all your travel arrangements and will book your flights for you.
Ski packs aren’t included in the price because we tailor them to exactly what each guest requires (some already have equipment and others don't need lessons). Our ski packs offer excellent value for money and we arrange everything for you before you travel so that you start enjoying your holiday from the moment you arrive.
* While we will do our best to offer you flexible travel arrangements, we do also need to work within certain operational constraints and may not always be able to offer you flights from your preferred airport or with your preferred carrier.
“Lovely team. Great personalities and always pleasant and helpful. All our needs were met. Will definitely be back.”