How To Book
All our chalets can be booked on a room-by-room basis (which works well for smaller parties) or the whole chalet can be reserved by one group.
If you are ready to book or still have a few questions that you would like us to answer prior to finalising arrangements, please take the following steps -
- Call our reservations team on +353 1 677 1100 to discuss accommodation options and holiday dates with one of our sales consultants or follow the 'Enquire Online' link to the top left of this page.
- If you are organising on behalf of others, we understand that it can take a little time to get final confirmation from everybody. This is why we may offer you the option to provisionally reserve your chosen chalet for a period of time while you finalise arrangements. There is no obligation associated with a provisional reservation and we strongly recommend you put your name against your choice to avoid the disappointment of somebody else booking it.
- Once your party is happy to book, you simply need to complete and submit a booking form online and pay a deposit of €250 per person. Please note that we do not expect you to collect each person’s deposit as we will in fact contact each member of your party individually.
- Once we have your form and booking deposits, we will send you a confirmation.
- Travel documents and pre-departure information will be sent approximately two weeks prior to departure.
“From booking until the last meal, no hassle. See you next year.”
Paul Kehoe, February '14