Spring/Easter skiing offer
We run our season until the third week of April every winter because our resorts benefit from high altitude slopes and excellent snow records which means our guests enjoy terrific conditions at that time of year.
This trip runs from March 31 - April 7 and from April 7-14 2019 in all three resorts, taking advantage of spectacular spring skiing.
These packages are priced from just €630 for an adult and €518 for a child aged 11 or younger and includes:
- Swift minibus transfers direct to your chalet door (forget long waits for larger coaches to fill up)
- 7 nights in a great chalet - serviced by a professionally-trained chef and a chalet host
- Delicious breakfasts every morning and 3-course meals on 6 evenings with a selection of great wines
- Freshly-baked homemade treats to enjoy on your return from the slopes every day
- Wine, beer, soft drinks, tea & coffee - available at all times
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes, slippers and toiletries
- Dedicated services of our award-winning team before, during and after your holiday
- Treats for the piste each day - bottles of water, snacks and tissues
- Shuttles in resort so that you save your energy for the slopes
- All taxes.
The price does not include flights because we prefer to offer you the flexibility to fly from any airport and to guarantee you the lowest fare. As a licensed and fully bonded travel agent, we will assist you with all your travel arrangements and will book your flights for you.
Ski packs are not included in the price because we tailor them to exactly what each guest needs (some already have equipment and others don't need lessons). Our ski packs offer excellent value for money and we arrange everything for you before you travel so that you avoid the hassle of organising things when you arrive. Check out the Snowtime section or speak with one of our team for more details.
For a detailed holiday quotation, click here to submit your enquiry or call +353 1 6771100 to speak with one of our team.
“ We had a great time and can honestly say we are "Hooked on Highlife " !! ”
Barbara Florence, March '09